Senior Project Manager
This person will have the opportunity to manage one or more projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time and cost, to deliver specified requirements and meet sponsor, management and stakeholder standards.
What you´ll need:
- Provide guidance and mentoring to EPMO staff on specific projects or on general project management to ensure departmental procedures met, and projects are moving forward in an effective manner.
- Review contracts and statement of work from vendors and partners. Manage and deliver the required products for each project, phase, or stage of a project based on that project´s work plan. Obtains signoff from project sponsor on deliverables and project completion.
- Ensure quality is achieved as planned. Enable quality assurance and quality control as appropriate.
- Deliver and ensure adherence to time, budget and deliverables and project milestones within agreed tolerances.; Manage tradeoffs between scope, schedule, quality & cost. Monitor and control the progress of the project at an operational level.
- Establish and update project plans and project schedules with forecasts and actuals and manage deviations from plan.
- Report to respective stakeholders through various methods including team meetings, status reports; steering committee or oversight meetings; etc.; Liaise with project sponsors, customers, vendors or partners. Facilitate communication to all involved as appropriate and manage expectations with all stakeholders.
- 5+ progressive years in relevant project management environment required
- 2+years banking/financial services experience required
- Position requires knowledge of business operations, processes and problem identification with the capability to engage senior managers in credible solution-development dialogue.
- Bachelor´s degree in Information Systems/Business Administration/Economics required
- PMP certification through the Project Management Institute required.
- Must be able to quickly become knowledgeable about each project sponsors specific subject matter and business challenges being addressed by the assigned project(s) across the EPMO and in progress by all EPMO Project Managers.
- Must have excellent communication, leadership, organization, scope management, issue management, risk management, resource management and time management skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software including MS Project, MS Visio, Word, Excel
ECCO Select - 22 months ago