Role: ILog Developer
Location: Eagan, MN, Atlanta GA, Across US candidates willing to relocate
Must Have Skills:
a. Should be well versed in BRMS -WODM ILOG JRule 6.x and 7.x (Rule Studio, RTS, RES, DVS and Rule Solution for Office)
b. Should be able to develop WODM / iLog components individually and also needs to mentor the team about BRMS.
c. Must be able to do the below activities individually.
1. Analyze the Business Requirement documents and create supporting documents for Rule authoring. (Rule Discovery Documents)
2. Design, Orchestration and Rule Authoring in Rule Studio.
3. Rule Authoring on Rule Team Server (RTS).
4. Basics of Java for understanding of object model and BOM design.
5. Rules Testing using Decision Validation Service (DVS).
d. Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
e. Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
f. Responsible for participating in the development, maintenance, enhancement, and support of applications.
g. Hands on experience in web application technologies (Java/J2EE).
h. Possess in-depth knowledge of java design patterns
ReqRoute,Inc - 14 months ago
ReqRoute Inc. is a California-based employment services company that enables its clients to concentrate on their core business while we look...