Job Title : Websphere Process Server
Location: Bloomfield , CT
Relevant Experience (Yrs) : 4+ years
Technical/Functional Skills : - Expert knowledge of, and strong hands on experience with orchestration design and implementation using IBM WebSphere Process Server 7.0 and Integration Developer (WID)
Experience Required 4+ years
- Willing to be accept self/guide-aided train IBM WebSphere Process Server 8.0
- Strong experience in Process Server design and architecture with demonstrated ability to design and code BPELs, Compensation, Asynchronous processes, various Binding types and custom mediations
- Experienced in developing Web Services/WSDL, HTTP bindings to exchange information as part of the process flow.
- Experienced in creating SCA components.
- Experience in Fault Handling, Compensation Handler, Transaction boundaries, Asynchronous/Synchronous communication, and QoS qualifier.
- Strong design skills and experience in design patterns.
- Experienced in SOA based application architecture/design.
- Experienced in designing solutions capable of handling large data (business objects) and are optimized for performance and memory utilization.
- Experienced in implementing complex XML transformations.
- Demonstrated complex ESB and BPM design experience
- Demonstrated experience with SOA (REST and/or SOAP)
Roles & Responsibilities : o Work with Architects and System Analysts to understand technical and business needs.
o Design, develop, unit test and integrate new code using WID.
o Work with QA Teams to fix code level defects.
o Review existing design and implementation of ESB/Orchestration and make/code improvements recommendations.
o Provide production support.
o Work across multiple projects, allocate time appropriately as needed and meet project deadlines.
Generic Managerial/Soft Skills
: * Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
Education : Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all management levels
- Leads others toward technical accomplishments and collaborative project team efforts
- Strong written communications, including technical writing
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
please send resume to email@example.com or call 408-6002007
ReqRoute Inc. is a California-based employment services company that enables its clients to concentrate on their core business while we look...