1143-12T: Enterprise Java Developer
Minimum Requirements: Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment with an attitude of collaboration and pride in a job well done. Expected to switch development specialties to meet changing needs and grow right along with the team to satisfy the customer. Requires, broad technology experience working in development and delivery of enterprise class multi-platform systems in an Agile environment, with hands-on-coding experience in Java EE / EJB and Web Services using REST approach. In addition to Java, candidates should demonstrate knowledge of at least one other modern software development/scripting language. Candidates should have broad engineering experience in OOP systems and be able to demonstrate knowledge of design patterns, best software practices, and collaborative software engineering. Work efforts must span application tiers within an enterprise system (e.g. experience in interfacing to database systems, front-end Web UI, thick client, and delivery systems)
The following skills for this position are a plus:
- Working knowledge of Eclipse, Ant/Maven.
- Development experience (and comfort level developing) in UNIX/Linux and Windows environments
- GIS experience to include WMS/WFS experience (ArcGIS Server, etc)
- Working knowledge of JSON.
- Working knowledge of JBoss
- Working knowledge of middle ware messagaing and queing such as ActiveMQ, QPid or 0MQ technologies
- Exposre to DCGS-A architectures and environments
- Experience with NoSQL systems
Education Required: Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other relevant engineering discipline, or equivalent work experience
Clearance Required: TS SCI preferred, Secret or the ability to obtain a secret clearance.
Location: Fort Belvoir, VA 22060