We have been in business for over 36 years and our company is experiencing tremendous growth. We are looking for outgoing and persistent employees who are comfortable engaging individuals over the phone and has a solid work history of dependability and results oriented positions.
As a Part Time Bilingual (English/Spanish) Market Research Associate, you will engage respondents nationwide and, occasionally globally, to participate in market research surveys over the phone. We offer on-the-job training for new projects and client methodology. Although this is not a sales position, a stable history of sales/telemarketing/customer service and/or market research background provides a solid foundation for our most successful Market Research Associate/Host/Hostess.
Applicants need to be flexible in their schedule and must be open to working a combination of days, nights and weekends. Schedule days and times may change due to business needs.
We are seeking applicants with the following qualifications:
- The ability to read well aloud with a clear voice, good pace, enunciation and an enthusiastic professional telephone manner (All applicants must pass a basic reading assessment)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) in both verbal and written
- Utilize proper probing and clarification techniques for open-ended questions
- Solid computer skills; able to use Windows based system and ability to learn internal computer systems
- Pervious hospitality, market research, telemarketing, sales or customer service experience needed (Plus)
- The ability to type a minimum of 20 wpm (applicants will be tested on their typing speed and accuracy)
- Solid work ethic and reliability
- Able to work shift hours as required
- Must be 18 years of age and have a high school diploma (GED or equivalent work experience)
We offer the following benefits:
We are holding open interviews at our office located at 1365 Fourth Avenue San Diego, CA 92101 during the following dates and times:
- A beautiful call center in downtown San Diego
- Conveniently located within a few blocks from the 5th Avenue and Civic Center Trolley Stations
- Advancement opportunities
- State of the art equipment
- Credit union membership
- 401K plan
- Paid Training
Tuesday, April 29, 2014
12:00PM to 4:00PM
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
9:00AM to 12:00PM and 1:00PM to 4:00PM
Please bring a current resume with you and be prepared to fill out our job application. We will administer several tests during the interview including verbal, typing, computer and spelling.