We are conducting a targeted search for a Project Manager – NERC CIP to work for our client in Charlotte , NC. The position pays a rate of $56.00 /hour W-2 and is for a 12+ month renewable contract. Rate is all inclusive, no expense reimbursement or per diem. No relocation assistance is provided.
***No Third Party Please No Corp-Corp W-2 Only***
If you are qualified and interested, send your resume to Cindy at email@example.com
Project management role for various NERC CIP Compliance Projects including: documentation and evidence collection, self reports, mitigation plans, audit preparation and follow-up.
Responsible for preparing business cases, cost estimates, project schedules, detail work plans, status reporting, coordinating work assignments and monitoring the performance and quality of projects.
This position will work with business units and support groups supporting the CIP compliance program to help ensure a consistent, enterprise approach is presented.
Required Skills and Experience :
· 3-5+ years of project management experience
· Must have compliance/regulatory background but NERC CIP is preferred.
· Must have demonstrated strong organizational and time management skills.
· Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely, both written and oral.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
· Must be able to work with all levels of management and individual contributors.
· Must be self motivated and able to work independently.
Preferred Skills and Experience :
· Working knowledge of NERC CIP Regulatory Standards Background, education and/or experience in electric utilities, process controls and/or SCADA
All qualified Candidates must be willing to work W-2 and pass a drug/background check.
ACT-Consulting - 16 months ago