Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for over twenty years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering services needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a design engineer for a client in central Iowa. As an employee of Productive Resources, your duties would include analyzing product or equipment specifications and performance requirements to determine designs. You will also provide technical information concerning manufacturing or processing techniques, material, properties and process advantages and limitations. You will prepare product or system layouts and detailed drawings and schematics. You would utilize best design practices for weldments, steel structures, laser cutting, air bending in a low volume facility. If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering preferred.
- Associates or higher degree in mechanical engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum three years’ experience designing heavy equipment or machinery, such as agricultural, on or off road equipment, mining, construction.
- Experience working with suppliers and customers.
- Pro/E design experience.
- Structural/sheet metal and mechanism experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Agricultural or heavy equipment design experience.
- Hydraulic systems.
- Electrical systems.
- Product management.
- Engine tier 4 application experience.
CareerMarketplace.com - 15 months ago