Automated Building Components' Millwork Division, the largest supplier of factory finished millwork in the Twin Cities, is hiring 1st Shift Assemblers & Finishers at our facility in Chanhassen, MN.
If you enjoy working with wood and have great attention to detail we'll train you to do the rest!
Applicants MUST have the following skill set:
- Great work ethic and attitude.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Ability to perform heavy lifting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Successfully complete a background check and pre-employment physical.
- Pass a drug test.
- Present documentation to prove that you are legally able to work in the United States.
Previous building materials experience is a plus.
Hours for these positions are 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday - Friday.
We offer a competitive starting wage with pay progressions and an excellent benefit package, which includes:
Flexible Spending Accounts
Short & Long Term Disability
Vacation and Holiday Pay
To be considered for one of these positions, please apply in person between the hours of 7:30 am and 4:30 pm at
18800 West 78th Street
Chanhassen, MN 55317
Our roots can be traced back to 1897 when Albert Lyman started a small lumberyard known as Lyman Lumber in Excelsior, Minnesota. Since then...