ARIZONA SHUTTLE IS HIRING A FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME DISPATCHER FOR OUR PRESCOTT LOCATION FOR THE OVERNIGHT SHIFT. |
WE ARE A 24/7, 365 DAYS A YEAR OPERATION.
1. Check road conditions/accidents on major routes and assess re-route possibilities.
2. Verfiy funds for register.
3. Direct drivers on the radio about reroutes and accidents.
4. Ready driver's book, keys and radio per run.
5. Take new reservations from callers and walk-ins.
6. Check in passengers.
7. Communicate with remote locations and Phoenix terminals regarding any company issues.
8. Verify passenger counts and money received from all locations.
9. Manage lost and found items.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a Drug-Free work environment. Excellent benefits.
1. 1 - 2 years previous customer service or dealing with the public experience
2. 1 year + handling multiple phone lines
3. Software experience with Word, Excel, and Outlook
4. Cash handling experience
5. Some dispatch experience a plus.
Arizona Shuttle has been providing charter service for nearly 20 years. We provide private Charter service throughout Arizona destinations...