Tuesday through Thursday (2:45pm-5:00pm)
Ideal candidate will assist in developing and implementing a community education school age care program that reflects the diverse interests, talents, perspectives and learning styles of the children in a manner consistent with the philosophies, policies, goals and expectations of the school age care (SAC) program.
- Must be 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or its GED equivalent.
- Must possess current first aid and CPR certification (will need to submit documentation within 120 days of beginning date of employment).
- Desired candidate should have background/training in one or more of the following areas: child development, child guidance, human relations, communications and recreational programming.
- 200 hours of relevant experience necessary, preferably within a community education or school age care program.
- Excellent planning, organizing, development, group process, communication and evaluation skills are a necessity.