Experienced Principals are primary client liaisons on Parthenon teams and have lead responsibility for translating client needs into project tasks and deliverables. Experienced Principals manage day-to-day problem-solving and team management activities, and serve as the key contact between Parthenon consulting team members and management. Experienced Principals are also responsible for inspiring and developing consulting team members.
Qualifications for the Experienced Principal position include:
- Outstanding academic performance and a graduate degree (preferred) in a relevant field of study (MBA, M.Ed, MPP), with a specific preference for MBAs
- Four to seven years of post-graduate school experience in a consulting, education management, operating, or investment banking role, with a particular focus on client advisory or strategic planning within a professional services environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage teams on complex assignments
- Strong quantitative skills to develop financial or operational models, and supervise data analysis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to the professional development of team members
- Passion for education
- Desire to contribute and succeed in a fun, exciting, and challenging environment
Applications: Please note that all applications (cover letter and resume) must be submitted in duplicate:
(1) via THIS
online recruiting portal
(2) via email at
Applications must be submitted via both the online and email portals.
We encourage all applicants to visit www.parthenon.com for more information about The Parthenon Group and our Education Practice.
The Parthenon Group - 20 months ago