Braun Intertec, a leader in civil engineering and environment consulting, is proud to offer a 6 month co-op to students seeking a degree in civil engineering, construction management, or related field. During the 6 month co-op students will have the chance to get hands on experience in the testing of soils, bituminous materials, aggregates and concrete materials. They will also be able to obtain Nuclear Density Gauge and ACI Certification while learning procedures as outlined in ASTM, AASHTO and DOT.
- Training throughout the Co-Op program includes comprehensive construction safety, nuclear density gauge and materials laboratory training
- Hands-on application of classroom knowledge and theories to real construction situations
- Mentoring from a licensed engineer and practical engineering applications to develop your professional role
- Learn procedures and gain exposure to ASTM, AASHTO, ICC and DOT standards
- Add to your professional résumé with experience and references from a well-respected engineering consulting firm
- Competitive pay and the opportunity to work overtime
- Have a valid driver''s license and clean driving record
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Willing to travel up to 50% and overnight
- Must be willing to work overtime and weekends as necessary
- College student working toward civil engineering or construction management degree or related field
- Some related work experience preferred, but will train top applicants
- Must be able to commit to full-time employment for six months; from May to November/December.