Summer Principals identify and analyze the client’s most strategic issues. They are responsible for designing and conducting analysis, synthesizing conclusions, and managing other case team members. Summer Principals work on a variety of client issues ranging from: developing growth strategies for organizations, performing due diligence on acquisition candidates, understanding new markets, turning around under-performing institutions, reducing operating costs, and implementing change.
- Working towards MBA or equivalent degree
- Outstanding academic performance and an aptitude for analytics
- Strong quantitative skills to develop financial or operational models and supervise data analysis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with and lead high-performing teams
- Desire to contribute and succeed in a fun, exciting, and challenging environment
Please visit www.parthenon.com for more information about our firm.
The Parthenon Group - 2 years ago