Data Warehouse Architect Sr Lead Consultant, (F)
The Senior Data Warehouse Architecture Consultant brings specific technical knowledge and applies it to the solution development for a specific customer. Teradata targeted industries include Financial, Healthcare, Insurance, Communications, Retail and Manufacturing.Sr Data Warehouse Consultant will lead the design and development of a technical architecture that will be aligned with the client's business objectives. The Senior Data Warehouse Architecture Consultant defines a target goal state and the requirements from the current environment to achieve the goal state. This role will combine technical ability, business acumen, and an excellent understanding of industry standards and technology trends. The Senior Data Warehouse Architecture Consultant will be an integral team member, build relationships with clients (both business and IT) and demonstrate architecture concepts and details. The Senior Data Warehouse Architecture Consultant may be the Lead Consultant on a project.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Understand the client's business goals, IT plans, and architectures and articulate linkage to the proposed data warehouse architecture and application designs.
- Design and develop the architecture, roadmap, and standards for the enterprise data warehouse that will align with the customer business and IT objectives.
- Design and develop a technical architecture for integration of the data warehouse into the client's enterprise.
- Be a trusted advisor to the client's decision makers by establishing credibility and expertise in data warehouse technology and Teradata's solution offerings.
- Work with Teradata project managers to scope projects and develop a statement of work, project plan, and risk analysis.
- Provide technical thought leadership and actively participate in the design, implementation, and roll-out efforts.
- Make hardware sizing and configuration recommendations.
- Has significant experience architecting Data Warehouse solutions in a varity of industries.
- In depth knowledge of techniques, models, processes, methodologies, and plans within architecture disciplines.
- Excellent understanding of targeted industries standards.
- Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area.
BA Degree in Business Administration and or Business Information Systems or 5 + years of equivalent work experience
3-5 years of Teradata Data Warehouse Architecture experience in a targeted industry
3-5 years of Teradata Logical and or Physical Modeling experience required
Significant exposure to Teradata Data Integration processes required
Must travel up to 100% in a virtual environment
Recently led Teradata Data Warehouse Development projects
Verifiable (successful) participation on a Teradata Data Warehouse Development team
Are you passionate about making companies smarter
For nearly 30 years, we have been delivering award-winning data warehousing and analytical solutions to the world's leading companies in telecommunications, retail, financial services, transportation, healthcare, hospitality, media, insurance, and government. Teradata has a reputation for
for our customers, who have come to trust us thanks to our sharp focus on innovation, our world-class network of partners and customers, and our experienced and knowledge associates. We're looking for like-minded people that share our relentless pursuit of excellence and technological innovation to join our team of more than 6,000 associates around the globe.
- To find out more about exciting career opportunities at Teradata, visit
Our total compensation approach includes a competitive base salary, 401(k), strong work/family programs, and medical, dental and disability coverage. Teradata is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Americas Sales & Services
Teradata is a global leader in analytic data platforms, marketing and analytic applications, and consulting services. We help organizations...