Takeda's internship program blends real world experience with an extensive overview of the pharmaceutical industry. Knowledgeable mentors will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience. The summer internship program is 12 weeks in length and offers a unique perspective into a world-class pharmaceutical company. Compensation is competitive, and financed temporary housing is available to those who qualify. Our internship program also provides you the opportunity to network with people at Takeda through various planned events and activities.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS
- Participate on project team(s) to provide guidance in the planning and management of early development plans for project(s)
- Collaborate with the Research Division, Clinical Science, Clinical Pharmacology, Toxicology and CMC functions on advancing Global pre-clinical project(s) to early clinical development
- Provide reviews of pharmacology information on documents that include efficacy models, secondary pharmacology, and biomarker assays to ensure the scientific integrity and quality of the development plan
- Prepare pharmacology data for presentation to Exploratory & Translational Development Department
- Enrolled in a U.S. accredited university
- Must have completed his/her sophomore year
- Pursuing a Pharm D or PhD in Pharmacology, Neurosciences or related life sciences field
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Basic knowledge in the area of neurobiology is preferred
- Good interpersonal skills and good oral and written communication
We are driven to improve people's lives.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Takeda Pharmaceuticals - 10 months ago