This position will manage full cycle recruiting for entry to mid-level positions and will assist the Talent Acquisition team in the coordination of recruiting related functions. This position reports to the Talent Acquisition Manager and interacts with the Talent Acquisitions Specialists, HR Team, Departmental Hiring Managers and candidates.
- Perform all functions related to recruiting, interviewing, screening and evaluating applicants for entry to mid-level positions.
- Develop effective recruiting strategies that include passive candidate sourcing and job postings.
- Ensure that applicant flow procedures relating to receiving, processing, filing, and purging of applications comply with State and Federal regulations
- Act as team point person to process all drug and background checks and manage the internal job posting process for all hires and new positions.
- Process all drug/background checks for new hires and research and resolve issues.
- Act as team point person to resolve issues with applicant tracking system vendor (iCIMS) and develop into team subject matter expert.
Team Administrative Support
- Document notes and action items from Monday Recruiting Update Meeting (meeting will be led by TA Specialist).
- Confirm all new hires; coordinate first day experience which includes sending out of the new hire packet, and scheduling new hire orientation.
- Assist in establishing, monitoring and managing temporary staff agreements with designated agencies, insuring that all necessary documentation is current and in compliance. Also includes tracking metrics, ROI and decisions on preferred vendor list.
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and overall process efficiencies and assist the team and Manager in special projects.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Ability to interact effectively as a member of a team and work collaboratively with other departments.
- Ability to manage a large and variable work load, ensuring timely and accurate completion of assigned work.
- Must be fully aware of the sensitivity and confidentiality of the function and act upon it.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of Carhartt culture and business units.
- Two years of recruiting experience managing full cycle entry to mid-level positions is required.
- Previous Applicant Tracking System experience is required
- Previous experience posting positions and mining candidates through job boards is required.
- Previous experiences entering and managing drug and background check results are required.
- Experience managing positions through a temporary agency is preferred.
- An Associates or Bachelor’s degree with focus on Human Resources or Business Administration is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, superior organization, prioritization and self-motivation skills.
- Strong computer literacy skills with MS office.
- Typical office environment; cubicle/office setting.
- Light lifting may be required. 10 LBS
- National travel required (up to 10%).
Carhartt is a tobacco free workplace and an EEO/M/F/V/D Employer.