The Talent Acquisition Specialist will support the talent acquisition efforts for both field and corporate recruiting. This key role will support the full cycle recruiting process through candidate sourcing, screening, setting interviews, administering assessments and,
- Manage the recruiting life cycle which includes candidate identification, interviewing, offer extensions and acceptance.
- Work closely with hiring managers to provide direction, resolve staffing issues and serve as a consultant by making candidate recommendations.
- Research and propose new recruitment methods to utilize current technology and trends.
- Work with staffing agencies and professional search firms as needed.
- Coordinate relocations for new hires as needed.
- Build effective sourcing strategies to identify top talent including internet sources and networking with industry contacts.
- Build and maintain external networks, agency contacts and candidate lists for current and future openings.
- Monitor, track and update recruiting metrics, Associate Referrals and other recruiting reports.
- Negotiate contracts and fee arrangements, when necessary, based on Company practices and procedures.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Maintain strong working relationships within HR and with hiring managers
- Ability to manage multiple searches at one time effectively.
- Ensure that all recruiting practices are in compliance with applicable local employment law and according to company procedures.
- Up to date on business and industry related topics and hiring trends, recruiting tools and benchmark best in class opportunities to provide solutions.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the Carhartt culture and business units.
- Exceptional ability to match candidates with job profiles and an innate sense of urgency with true desire to go above and beyond to service customers.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience with recruiting in a corporate environment is required.
- Applicant tracking experience is required.
- Some HR generalist experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Well networked and proficient knowledge of LinkedIn.
- Recruiting and hiring experience up to the executive level preferred.
- Knowledge of employment law, hiring practices, interview techniques and metrics.
- The ability to establish priorities, manage deadlines and exercise a high degree of professionalism in interactions with all levels of internal and external clients.
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative, follow-up and follow through on all areas of responsibility and anticipate customer needs and plan accordingly.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with shifting priorities.
Carhartt is a tobacco free workplace and an EEO/M/F/V/D Employer.
- Typical office environment; cubicle/office setting.
- Extended periods of time sitting, standing, typing on a computer is required.
- Light lifting may be required. 10 LBS
- National travel required (up to 10%).
Carhartt, Inc. - 9 months ago