Job Title: Network Administrator II
Location: Louisville, KY
Duration: 3 month contract to hire
Hours: 12 hour rotating schedule
Starting Pay Rate: $21-23/hr.
Salary Expectations: Negotiable
· This candidate needs to have experience with BGP ( Border Gateway Protocol).
· Sets up, configures, and supports internal and/or external networks.
· Develops and maintains all systems, applications, security, and network configurations.
· Troubleshoots network performance issues and creates and maintains a disaster recovery plan.
· Recommends upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment.
· Provides technical support and guidance to users. Assists in the development and maintenance of network communications.
· Uses knowledge of LAN/WAN systems to help design and install internal and external networks.
· Tests and evaluates network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements.
· Requires 3 to 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
· Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
· Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Performs a variety of tasks.
· Works under general supervision.
· A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Brooksource - 20 months ago