Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for over twenty years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering services needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a full-time Recruiting Specialist. In this position, you will devote your attention, energies and best efforts to assist in providing placement services for our clients. You will be responsible for indentifying, recruiting, and placing candidates into contract or direct-hire positions with our clients. Your focus will be on initiating, developing, and managing candidate relationships. To this end, you will conduct the following activities:
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now! No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
- Receive information on hiring needs from management, work with management to obtain information necessary for correct candidate identification, and prioritize incoming recruiting requests to efficiently handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Search internal and external databases and social networks to identify potential match candidates, and maintain and develop recruiting sources.
- Initiate communication with candidates and qualify interested candidates by performing phone and/or in-person interviews.
- Maintain current information on candidates in database, including appropriate skills, desired salary, detailed interview summary, updated resumes, and current contact information.
- Present qualified candidates to management, coordinate phone and in-person interviews, and debrief candidates after interviews.
- Verify educational and employment background, check employment references, and update candidates on status.
- You may also coordinate college recruiting programs and participate in job fairs and assist in the training of other recruiters.
- HS Diploma, with 2-year or 4-year degree preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
- Solid work ethic and flexible scheduling availability.
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision.
- The ideal candidate will be a go-getter and someone who is comfortable with change.
- Experience with recruiting programs and tracking databases.
- 1-2 years of recruiting experience in any industry.
- Experience with staffing environment.
- Experience recruiting in the Engineering profession.
- Experience with Farm/Ag and/or industrial and/or construction equipment.
CareerMarketplace.com - 22 months ago