Objective : Supervise the day-to-day clinical activities of the facility during your tour of duty in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations.
Responsibilities & Duties include but are not limited to :
- Assist Admin Nursing team in directing the day-to-day clinical care in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guielines that govern the long-term care facility.
- Ensure that all nursing service personnel comply with the procedures set forth in the Nursing Service Policy Manual
- Perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc., as necessary.
- Replace any call offs after 4:30 pm when the scheduler is no longer in the building.
- Consult with the residents, his/her family, and the resident's physician in planning the resident's care, treatment, rehab, etc., as necessary.
- Review medication records and CNA flow books for completion of information, accuracy in the transcription of physician orders, and adherence to stop order policies. Ensure shift reporting in being completed per facility policy.
- Ensure that a sifficient number of licenses, practical and/or registered nurses & CNAs are available for your tour of duty to maintain the expectation of quality care.
- Must have RN Licensure (Current DE, or ompact State)
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience required.
- 2 years of geriatric facility experience highly preferred.
Cadia Rehabilitation - 6 months ago