Relocation is not required for this position.|
Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for over twenty years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering services needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Field Support Engineer to work directly for a client in Central Iowa. In this position, you will work with customers to plan and complete field installations of equipment, communicating with the customer and internal departments regarding customer specifications and issues. You will provide startup/commissioning of new equipment at various global field installations; trouble-shoot electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical issues on the jobsite; and provide support to the customer during the site planning stage. You will provide feedback to the design team regarding machine modifications to improve the site setup and installation for individual machines. This may include issues with: transportation, handling, maintenance, consumable costs, and installation time. You will also interface with vendors to coordinate installation of other equipment within the system. If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical Engineering, with 3-5 years previous job experience and/or training in Engineering, equipment commissioning experience.
- Familiarity with Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems as well as operating knowledge of a digital power quality analyzer is beneficial.
- Knowledge of heavy off-highway mobile equipment and the areas of engineering, low voltage electrical systems (380/460VAC), control systems, and hydraulic systems.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, effectively manage time and resources, provide informative and professional assistance when working with the public/customers and co-workers, identify customer need and effectively communicate this need to Segment Management, and maintain positive interpersonal relationships which encourage openness with customers and peers.
- Demonstration of good oral and written communication skills.
CareerMarketplace.com - 15 months ago