Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for over twenty years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering services needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Senior Field Service Representative to work for us on-site at the client’s location in Northeastern Iowa. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will support the companies’ engines deployed at locations all over the world. A Senior Field Service Rep will:
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now! No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
- Receive calls/emails from Dealers regarding specific problems not yet fixed at Dealer level.
- Open a case for the problem and be responsible for that case until resolved. You will have a case load of several open cases at any one time.
- Analyze data from multiple sources including divisions throughout the company.
- Work with cross-functional teams to resolve technical problems on new and existing engine programs and research and troubleshoot complex engine problems using advanced troubleshooting skills and available resources.
- Travel to collect failure data and application data to provide problem definition on complex engine problems. This includes collecting and documenting failure data that will be used to define and solve complex technical problems
- Participate and in some cases lead Quality Improvement and Early Failure Response Teams and drive for corrective action for complex field issues.
- Be responsible for Product Improvement Program (PIP) implementation with direct OEM customers and distributors.
- Develop and author solutions and bulletins for complex engine problems that can be utilized by dealers, distributors, and direct OEM customers or channel partners.
- Serve as a resource to other Product Support Representatives.
- Provide feedback to Engineering, Manufacturing, and Marketing regarding engine performance, deficiencies and customer requirements.
- Technical analytical skills.
- Knowledge of engine functions and diagnosis.
- Basic knowledge of electrical circuits, and ability to apply predictive diagnostics to the components.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or technology, or 2-year degree with equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience with electronic and electrical systems.
- Diesel engine knowledge or equivalent experience.
- Several years of similar experience.
- Good customer service skills.
- Personable-- able to work with wide range of personalities, roles, temperaments.
- Investigative nature.
- Good attention to detail and follow-through.
CareerMarketplace.com - 22 months ago