PLEASE NOTE: PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO LOCAL CANDIDATES (LOCAL IS CONSIDERED WITHIN 50 MILES OF SAN JOSE, CA). NO RELOCATION WILL BE PROVIDED FOR THIS POSITION.
Company: 8x8, Inc.
Location: USA - CA - San Jose
Functional Area: Marketing
Employment Type: Regular, Full-time
Title: Marketing Automation Administrator
Job ID #: 3500.0041
8x8 is a publicly traded company in north San Jose. Our talented and growing Marketing team is looking for an experienced, certified CRM & Marketing Automation Administrator. This position requires strong business acumen and the willingness and enthusiasm to be part of a team using Marketo’s marketing automation software with deep integration with Salesforce.com.
The Marketing Automation Administrator will provide day-to-day support/administration for 8x8’s entire Marketing ecosystem including tools such as Marketo/Eloqua and VisitorTrak, and other marketing platforms. The role will act as a crucial resource and will be responsible for lead scoring, lead syncing, automated workflows, reports, analysis, and troubleshooting as well as, all other functionalities Marketo and other marketing platforms offer.
This position will play a key role in our marketing strategy as the role will require working with all the Marketing Program Managers to establish our sales workflow priorities and lead generation efforts. Marketing Automation embraces almost everything we do in Marketing.
This role will report to the Marketing Analytics & Operations Manager.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage our Marketing Automation vendor and look to improve our use and performance of the software. Look for new best practices to implement in our marketing efforts across the organization
- Manage marketing campaign execution through target segmentation, data analytics, list management, and lead management
- Segment and leverage the marketing database for efficient and effective campaign targeting, including data cleanliness and accurate segmentation
- Establish automation processes including lead scoring, nurturing and workflows
- Monitor, manage, and improve our lead scoring algorithms and lead syncing. If appropriate, look for additional vendors/solutions to improve lead scoring and predictive lead quality
- Execute email campaigns and nurture programs
- Develop, document, and enforce business rules, processes, programs, naming conventions, and procedures; assist in data stewardship efforts
- Develop our lead nurturing campaigns and work with all the Program Managers to ensure they are optimized with minimal collisions
- Perform platform maintenance, troubleshooting and administration – keeping the file systems organized across the various business units; create new users with the appropriate settings
- Apply analytic skills to support the marketing team by identifying new ways to build and nurture the sales pipeline and support the growth of the business
- Provide templates and technical marketing campaign assistance to Marketing Program Managers who are setting up specific campaigns. Provide training to end users on how to use Marketo functionality as well as leverage other marketing tools effectively. This will include expansion into international groups
- To start: Setup all/most email campaigns and test/QA. This will require email and landing page design troubleshooting (including minor web development/HTML editing). Over time, this can be distributed across the team where appropriate
- Manage the SFDC elements needed to setup campaigns and work with the SFDC administrator to ensure proper lead routing. Understand how Marketo impacts SFDC and vice versa
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Experience with Salesforce.com administration
- Marketing Operations experience preferred (e.g., Eloqua, Marketo)
- One (1) year experience with setup and execution of email campaigns
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and the capabilities of content marketing platforms
- Strong and insightful operational skills
- Ability to execute quickly and with high-quality while handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
To apply, please click the link provided. If the link does not work, please send your resume to jobs AT 8x8.com (please specify the job title in your email).
Notice to Search Firms and Staffing Agencies
8x8, Inc. maintains an approved supplier list based on current skill set and technology requirements. Therefore, our supplier base is limited to our specific hiring needs in a given business cycle. 8x8, Inc. does not accept resumes from unapproved suppliers. Any resumes received from unapproved suppliers will be considered unsolicited and 8x8, Inc. will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
8x8, Inc. - 7 months ago
8x8, Inc. (8x8) develops, markets and sells telecommunication services and technology for Internet protocol (IP) telephony and video...