The candidate will be primarily responsible for designing & developing tests for PLAYSTATION
In addition, there may be tasks involving verifying the behavior of a 3D graphics API and a 3D graphics debugger and profiling tool. Candidates should be capable of writing test-cases (including applications) to verify these products' feature sets. These applications / test-cases will be written in C/C++ in addition to a shader programming language, will use the 3D graphics API, and are designed around API or compiler test methodologies. Manual UI testing may also be required.
The candidate will need to execute tests in both MS Windows and Linux environments, and should feel comfortable in a Windows development environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent (MS CS is preferable)
- Proficient C/C++ programming experience (2 years min.)
- Background in computer graphics (2+ years)
- Shader language writing experience: HLSL, Cg, and/or GLSL. (2+ years)
- 3D graphics API or GPGPU exposure: Direct3D, OpenGL, CUDA, and/or OpenCL. (2+ years)
- Visual Studio C/C++ (1 year min.)
- Scripting and automation experience (Linux command-line with bash/sh, Windows batch file, Python) (2+ years)
- Hands-on experience in writing software tests in C and C++ in a Linux/Unix or Windows environment (1 year min.)
- Software QA test design and development (3 or more years)
- Whitebox testing experience (3 or more years)
- Python scripting skill.
- Strong exposure to debugging tools on both Linux & Windows.
- Working experience in the gaming industry is highly desirable.
- Background in compilers is a strong plus.
- Compiler testing experience is a strong pl
Talent Merchants - 15 months ago