Adecco is partnering with GSI an Ebay company to provide them with quality employees to join their 3rd shift (7pm-5:30am) production team in the Riverport area. These positions are full time and could be working in either the inbound or outbound team.
This exciting Warehouse opportunity will give you a behind the scenes look at how e-commerce is changing the way Americans do business. Work with an industry leader to gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced warehouse setting.
Responsibilities of the Pick and Pack Warehouse Job Include:
· Picking: Scanning and setting up pick cart according to pick list
· Packing: Retrieve order from cart. Inspect, scan, label and pack slip
· Receiving / Put Away: Put away cart from designated area
· Utilize RF Scanners to direct merchandise to designated location
· Returns: Identify, record and correct any trouble or miss-ship issues
· Housekeeping: Complete daily housecleaning tasks to ensure safe work area
The ideal candidates will have:
· Excellent Attendance record
· Positive Attitude
· Basic knowledge and ability to use computers/RF Scan Guns
· Ability to Multi-task rotating from department to department
· Must be able to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend repetitively throughout the day
· Meet and Pass ALL Pre-Screening Hiring Guidelines including Skills Assessment, Background and Drug Screening
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco General Staffing offers benefits including 401(k) and Insurance Benefit Plans. Adecco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Adecco - 22 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...