1. Supervise hourly plant personnel to ensure requirements of those positions are met.
2. Coach and reinforce company safety policies and practices.
3. Verify we are producing quality product on lines.
4. Work with the employees to reduce the amount of rework generated.
5. Monitor and control product usage and losses for assigned lines
6. Maintain line efficiencies for assigned lines as compared to the standards that were set.
7. Trains and orientates new/existing employees to ensure they understand their jobs and Ryt-way’s rules and regulations.
8. Work with operators to ensure on time start-ups and to maximize run times on lines.
9. To enforce company rules and regulations and take corrective action when needed.
1 0. Accurate data input for Production, Time & Attendance, and any other data as needed
11. Perform all other duties as requested by Supervisor.
REQUIREMENTS: This position requires a working knowledge of good manufacturing practices, Ryt-way equipment, policies and procedures, safety, and quality control standards required in a foods packaging environment. Interpersonal skills and ability to supervise people is a must. Previous experience as a manufacturing employee would be beneficial. Computer skills required.
Hearthside Food Solutions
- 3 years ago - save job