3rd shift Platinum Customer Care Professional -Relationship Care-13007011
Become a member of one of the world’s most respected service brands and enter a world of opportunity! If you are passionate about customer service and interested in working for a world-class leader, we invite you to apply today. As a 3rd shift Platinum Customer Care Professional, you own all aspects of the customer relationship. American Express Platinum Customer Care Professionals serve as the face of our brand by delivering extraordinary customer care through relationship building.
In this opportunity, you will ensure extraordinary customer service by promptly and accurately responding to phone calls from existing customers, making it easy for them to do business with us, recognizing their value to us and solving their issues. As a 3rd shift Platinum Customer Care Professional, you add incremental value on each and every interaction with a stated outcome of exceptional feedback from our customers and increased customer loyalty. You will be responsible for evaluating and analyzing account information and recommending tailored solutions to the customer, reinforcing benefits including cross selling relevant products and services.
At American Express, we invest in you! Recognized as one of the “world’s most admired companies”.
Our top performers earn over $22 per hour!! (Pay rates include base salary plus incentive dollars.) Employees enjoy a generous benefits package, retirement programs, along with comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will help you achieve your professional goals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work in a fast-paced, structured call center environment
- Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning customer accounts
- Grow and nurture customer relationships on each and every call that result in measurable customer value
- Document necessary account information and offer solutions that benefit the customer
- Maintain acceptable performance standards, including effectiveness, efficiency and quality
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
· Minimum of 3-5 years of client contact experience in the financial services, hospitality or travel industry (corporate travel)
· Flexibility on both day and evening schedules: weekend availability is required
· Excellent communication and written skills
· Highly effective negotiation skills, including the ability to deal with situations with a high level of patience, tact and diplomacy
· Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
· Effective and accurate decision-making skills
Passion for serving customers with proactive solutions that builds relationships
· Must be goals driven, results oriented, and thrive in a competitive environment
· High School Diploma or Equivalent required
· Must be able to work at 3rd shift schedule: start times are between 4:00pm-8:30pm
· Successful experience in the service industry is strongly preferred with a passion for building customer loyalty
· Demonstrated successful sales experience that is focused on the customer
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred, plus 2 years post graduate work experience
Primary Location: US-Florida-Ft. Lauderdale
American Express - 11 months ago
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...