Sales & Marketing: Fundraising/Major Gifts
50/50 Raffle Game Day Coordinator - Arizona Diamondbacks (Phoenix, AZ)
The Arizona Diamondbacks Foundation is looking for a reliable, organized and tactical individual to serve as the 50/50 Raffle Game Day Coordinator for the 2013 baseball season.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arrive before game day sales staff to set-up raffle technology
- Accurately handle the distribution of change banks, following program requirements
- Accurately track staff money drops throughout each game
- Work alongside D-backs Community Affairs team for raffle technology close out and bank deposit following each home game.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent education
- Prior experience handling cash
- Ability to interact positively with motivated, energetic sales team
- Must be detail-oriented and have strong organizational skills
- Above average verbal communication skills
- Candidates must be willing to work Nights, Weekends and Holidays, if necessary
- Having a flexible schedule that allows for working some or all weekday, day games, a must.
MLB - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard