Plan, coordinate, supervise and carry out a wide range of Registrar's Office functions. Share leadership responsibility in support of the mission of the office in providing innovative processes which will better serve students, faculty, staff and the University community.
Under the direction of the University Registrar works as a leadership team member along with the Senior Assistant Registrar and the Assistant Registrar for Technology. Responsibilities include :
Earned Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution plus 3 to 5 years of relevant Registrar’s Office experience, or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired.
- The scheduling of classes
- Placing ad hoc room requests
- Preparing final exam schedules using Ad Astra Schedule
- Prepares the Academic Calendars
- Implements the curriculum requirements review process assuring that the course co- and pre-requisites and attributes are correct
- Works closely with Deans, Program Directors and Department Chairpersons to insure the accurate and timely publication of the catalogs and semester course schedules
- Prepares reports, as needed, using Microsoft Access and Cognos reporting tools
- Represents the University Registrar on committees and at meetings as necessary
- Provides motivational supervision and oversight of staff
- Requires excellent administrative and system skills, analytical skills and attention to detail
* Background check may be required.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills.
- Experience with computerized information systems; Ellucian Banner, Ad Astra Schedule and Platinum Analytics and Cognos experience a plus.
- Experience in maintaining complex records systems.
- Familiarity with higher education organization and policies.
- Ability to deal effectively with students, faculty, staff, senior administrators, parents, government agencies and other outside organizations.