Position: IT Project Manager
Location: Lexington, KY 40550
Duration: 6 month contract
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 40 hrs per week, M-F, 8am to 5pm
Project Manager to manage project that also has good communication and business analysis skills. The candidate should have experience planning,executing and finalizing projects within committed schedule and budget. This includes coordinating effort with the team and other cross- functional teams inorder to deliver the projects according to plan. The candidate will need to have a working knowledge of MS Project Server and be able to do basic administrative duties in SAP.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with other teams to define Project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with the management and stakeholders.
- Develop full scale project plans and associated communication documents.
- Liaison with the project stakeholders on a regular basis and communicate effectively the status and risks
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Plan and schedule project timeline and liestones using appropriate tools
- Track Project Milestones and deliverables
- Manage Changes in project scope, identify potential crisis and deliver contigency plans
Brooksource - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard