Position: Client Business Operations
Location: Alpharetta, GA 30022
Duration: 1 year contract
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 40 hrs per week, M-F, 8am to 5pm
Responsible for interfacing with customers. Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner. This position has authority to substantially affect the relationship between the company and a customer, either from a financial standpoint or product standpoint.
Site Operations Specialist Key Deliverables & Operational Support Activities
Device & Maintenance Performance Reporting
- Develop fleet performance reports on critical hardware errors.
--- Identify poorly performing devices and report to customer on a daily basis within parameters defined.
--- Develop trend analysis reports of the monitored devices to be utilized in ongoing reviews with the customer.
--- Identify top errors with associated device models to be utilized in ongoing reviews with the customer.
- Develop and maintain break-fix performance metrics.
- Identify and report on devices above and below recommended monthly duty cycles to be utilized in ongoing reviews with the customer.
--- Develop ad-hoc device performance reports as requested by the customer.
Maintenance (break-fix) Service Support
- Work with designated service provider to drive service calls to closure in a timely manner.
- Track and report on aged service call delay contributors.
- Coordinate with resources on reporting and resolving any parts delays.
- Coordinate with resources to engage Field Service Engineering and other teams to assist in device repairs.
-Track and manage action items to drive improved service delivery.
Help Desk Training & Support
- Provide daily support for problem resolution.
- Provide ongoing training support, such as use of Lexmark Chat Support.
- Identify SE training/support needs and facilitate training/support activities.
- Assist in the identification and resolution of recurring issues.
- Coordinate repair action resolution with the Key Account team as necessary.
- Utilize hot spare inventory if available to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, as well as a high level SLA.
System Asset Tracking, Management, Reporting, and Billing
- Conduct and help coordinate MADC/IMAC activity.
--- Manage assets in ARMS: Missing Meter Reads, Moves, Adds, Swaps, Billing Details and Standard Reports to ensure timely, accurate invoices.
--- Missing meter reads, and MADC activity updated on a daily basis.
--- Generate and review change detection, meter read exception and change management reports on a daily basis.
--- Support the PMO/Installer in the implementation and deployment of new print technology, support services, and ARMS upload.
--- Create and Manage the CHL (Customer Hierarchy Level or Reporting Structure) with the client.
--- Manage to the on-going Acceptance/Schedule Document Process and Procedures.
--- Facilitate signature of the Acceptance Document or Asset Schedule with the customer.
- Allocate charges (set up cost centers) in ARMS as defined by customer.
- Maintain a 98% Meter Read Capture Rate.
- Track equipment inventory & non-network connected device usage as necessary.
Accounts Receivable Management
- Work with customer to avoid past due payments.
- Identify past due invoices.
- Work with customer to acquire payment on past due invoices.
Process/Procedure Development & Maintenance
- Create site operations desktop procedures/manuals.
- Develop processes or procedures as needed based on customer requirements.
- Maintain and update process/procedures as needed.
Brooksource - 16 months ago