Applicants must meet selective requirements for: #246-Grant Writing & Management, 656-Social Work, and 663-Substance Abuse Programs
As the Program Planner 3/Project Coordinator, this position serves as the primary site reviewer and provider of technical assistance for the Access to Recovery (ATR) grant. The Project Coordinator will be instrumental in leading quality improvement processes such as monitoring for fraud, waste and abuse, and investigating complaints and provider/client incident reports.
- Monitoring adherence to program policies and procedures
- Conduct provider site visits
- Continually assess and refine system gaps
- Assist the Project Director in monitoring administrative grant activities
- Assist with press releases dealing with the grant
- Collaboration with local, state and federal partners
- Work as the department liaison and program consultant with the ATR grant for providers
- Develop and maintain processes to organize grant-monitoring activities
- Assist the Director in preparing all required reports for Center for Substance Abuse Treatment (CSAT), the division director and project partners
- Assist in the dissemination of all data and evaluation reports
The equivalent of seven years of full-time economic, environmental, social, health care or agricultural program experience (at the local, regional, statewide, or national level) requiring knowledge in the following: program content, related community resources, user problems, and program/treatment methods - demonstrated by one of these types of work; program counselor; program administrator; program trainer; technical assistant or program consultant.
For additional ways to qualify, please click on this link to view the job description and minimum qualifications.
Post Close Date
State of Iowa Talent Gateway - 21 months ago