Jackson County is looking to recruit, hire and retain the best employees!
Pre-Employment Requirements and/or Preferences:
Job Duties and Requirements:
- 2 positions available.
- Must pass a criminal background check prior to hire.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen prior to hire.
- Must submit an acceptable DMV certified court print prior to hire.
Examples of Principle Duties and Position Functions:
(Any one position may not include all of the duties listed nor do the listed examples include all tasks which may be found in positions of this class.)
- Cashiers work under the direction of the Park Rangers and Water Slide Manager and other supervisory personnel, assisting in the upkeep, maintenance and operation of the Emigrant Lake Park and Water Slide and surrounding area.
- Cashiers principal duties include, but are not limited to: Selling park entry tickets and water slide wristbands and misc. items and assisting the public and keeping them informed of all park and slide rules and regulations, along with general information about the park(s).
Work is primarily performed outdoors with exposure to a variety of weather conditions.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
JACKSON COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability. Upon request, special accommodations and/or assistance will be gladly provided for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory impairments. Because of the Immigration Reform Act of 1986, persons hired by the county must be able to present acceptable documents verifying identity and authorization to work in the United States. For a copy of Jackson County’s Equal Employment Opportunity Plan, visit our web site at
or call 541-774-6036.
Jackson County, OR - 14 months ago