- The Sr. Administrative Associate will report to the Director of Workplace of Workplace Planning in South San Francisco .
- This position provides primary support to the department director and assists staff of 12 with administrative support including: Scheduling meetings and managing heavy calendar, mail, correspondence and messages for the department director.
- Prepare meeting agendas and meeting minutes.
- Supports staff in preparation of presentations, purchase requisitions, checks requests and training registration.
- Provide scheduling support for staff for executive level and interdepartmental attendee meetings.
- Maintain distribution lists, group rosters, organizational charts, department administrative procedures, web page content, library resource center and filing both paper and electronic.
- Coordinates department training requirements.
- Organize conferences, workshops, training, offsite and team building events.
- Keeps tracks of all department activities cost and manages the related budget.
- The candidate must be proactive, self-motivated, flexible, team-oriented and able to manage conflicting and changing priorities and perform in a collaborative team environment with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational and communication skills are required as well as the ability to establish strong working relationships with other senior administrative assistants.
- Must be proficient with Google calendar, Microsoft Outlook, and Word.
- 5+ years experience in a position-requiring superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills desired.
Pro-Tem Solutions, Inc - 11 months ago
Pro-Tem Solutions has been providing recruiting and staffing services to global corporations since 1994. Headquartered in Long Beach, CA, We...