Lebanon, NH, Full-Time/Year-Round
Cape Air/Nantucket Airlines is seeking an experienced A&P Mechanic who possesses reciprocating engine experience to work full-time year-round on our fleet of Cessna 402’s. We are seeking a mechanic who can demonstrate the values of our company’s mission/vision: kindness, teamwork and the spirit of MOCHA HAGoTDI!
- Handle maintenance troubleshooting and repairs
- Initiate material requests
- Adhere to material handling and control procedures
- Perform routine and non-routine inspection items
- Perform road trips to repair disabled aircraft
- Assist with completion of turn-over reports
- Participate in department/base meetings, as required by Manager
- Update fleet status information
- Conduct OJT with new-hires, as assigned by Base Manager
- Properly execute maintenance work records
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly condition
- Additional duties as assigned
- Current A&P certificate, required
- 4+ years line maintenance work experience, required
- General aviation or reciprocating engine experience, preferred
- Must be goal oriented, have an exceptional attention to detail, and must work well in team situations
- Must work well independantly
- Must have a flexible schedule and be willing to work any and all shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Valid passport, required
- Must be willing to travel
- Candidates with a mechanical background will be preferred
- Must exhibit exceptional knowledge of Cape Air and must embody the Cape Air MOCHA HAGoTDI spirit.
JOB REFERENCE NUMBER: #201330
TO APPLY: Please complete our online employment application by clicking HERE .
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Sunday February 17, 2013 (11:59pm EST)
Cape Air - 10 months ago
Cape Air has served Island-markets with a focus on leisure travel since 1989 and is experienced with the unique transportation needs of...