Join the Industry Pioneer.
Launch an exciting career at Southern Air, the premier global air cargo service provider! We operate a fleet of B747-200F’s and are the only ACMI operator of B777F’s, providing a wide range of air cargo services for the World’s Flag Carriers, Charter Brokers, Shippers and Governments.
Great talent is the key to our success, and we strive to create an environment where employees are enabled to contribute to their full potential by leveraging their unique experiences, perspective, and viewpoints. We take pride in delivering exceptional service to our customers, and providing our employees the experience of a lifetime… being part of a multi-cultural, global community which is shaping the future of our organization and touches the lives of people all over the world.
The Accounts Payable Supervisor is responsible for performing the day to day processing of accounts payable transactions.
• Receive and log invoices and requisitions and circulate for approval
• Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and proper account coding
• Input invoice data into the accounts payable system for payment
• Maintain updated vendor files and file numbers
• Track received /yet to be approved invoices for follow-up to ensure timely payment
• Prepare bi-weekly payment registers and ad hoc daily payments and coordinate with Controller for approval to disburse
• Become completely familiar with vendor histories and parts/services procured by vendor
• Maintain schedule of periodic fixed payments and process on fixed payment date
• Supervise work of accounts payable clerk
• Special projects as assigned
• Minimum of 5-6+ years of full-cycle accounts payable experience
• Computer skills including MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook and accounting systems (Axapta preferred)
• Strong communication and analytical skills.
NO RELO OFFERED.
Southern Air is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V