Source Interlink Companies, Inc., is a leading, integrated media, publishing, merchandising and logistics company, whose principal businesses are producing content for enthusiast audiences, primarily in the prized male 18 – 34 demographics, and effectively distributing magazine content of all kinds to retail locations in the United States and abroad.
Our more than 6,200 team members not only deliver directly to consumers the very best in print and digital magazine content, but they distribute content from other publishers as well. By putting the world’s leading periodical distribution network to work for its retail partners, Source provides consumers quick, convenient access to up-to-date information on almost every topic imaginable from publishing’s most respected brands. Source generates annual revenue in excess of $1.1 billion through two divisions: a Media Division, which produces premium enthusiast content, and a Sales and Logistics Division, which services publishers and retailers of all sizes, from multi-billion-dollar chains to mom-and-pop grocery stores and independent newsstands.
Job Summary and Responsibilities (Listed in order of importance):
Review Account Aging
Reconcile Customer Accounts
Obtain Approvals and Process Account Expenses
Process Shortages, Overages and Non-Receipts
Title Solicitations and Customer Orders
Filing and Scanning of Financial Records
Write Bank Deposits
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Some College Preferred
- Year Minimum Financial Experience Required
- Excellent data entry skills with high accuracy level and attention to detail.
- The ability to work productively under deadlines.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to solve problems and propose solutions.
- The ability to work independently and as a team member.
Equipment/ Software Used:
- The ability to sit for prolonged period of time and view computer screen
- Microsoft Office products including Excel
NOTE: This position description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict any other tasks that may be assigned.
- Work is performed in an office environment that is well lit and ventilated.
Monster - 14 months ago