Amazing North Phoenix Company has engaged VincentBenjamin to assist in their search for an Accounts Receivable Specialist/Accountant.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- Accounting for Fixed Assets
- Project/Order progress Schedules maintained and balanced
- Billing customers and application of adequate Revenue recognition rules
- Collections on customer accounts – utilizing extensive excel spreadsheets(5) in correspondence and working with customer’s online infrastructure to attain invoice approvals and accelerate payments
- Cash application & reconciliation of customer accounts
- Proper documentation of billing records and reports to assist in speedy audits (Financial, AS9100, DCAA and other audits)
- Cash receipts tracking and collections forecasting
- Supporting accountants at month end with closing cycle and reconciliations
- Other accounting related duties as assigned
Qualified Candidates should submit their resume in MS Word Format to Michael Swiszcz at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
- 5-7 Years relevant and proven work experience in a corporate environment AR department
- Knowledge of QuickBooks a big PLUS
- Knowledge of QB job costing module a HUGE plus. Willing to self train and become proficient in capabilities that QB offers which the company may not be currently utilizing
- Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook. Heavy Excel knowledge is a must including macros, linking multiple documents etc.
- Thorough understanding of Accounts receivables and revenue accounting practices
- Strong analytical and accounting skills
- Familiarity with system data interfaces and exception report management
- Effectively communicates with manager and peers regarding work processes
- Strong attention to detail, high % of accuracy in work, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work with minimal up-front guidance and take ownership of his/her work product
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing entrepreneurial environment
Check out our other postings at www.vincentbenjamin.com or look for our group on LinkedIn - "VincentBenjamin - Phoenix"
Monster - 14 months ago
VincentBenjamin is an accounting and financial recruitment firm with an extensive network of premier companies and accounting professionals...