A position that does a variety of tasks throughout the day including the following:
• Making collection calls (approx. 300+ per week) and sending letters on past due accounts to receive payment for services.
• Answering customer service line phone calls and assisting customers with inquiries and issues.
• Collect and distribute daily mail to appropriate personnel
• Affix required postage on all outgoing mail-prepare for post office pick up
• Open the checks from the mail and prepare daily spreadsheet log
• Post payments and reconcile customer accounts
• Scan documents for electronic storage
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills needed for interfaces with various departments.
• Ability to work in a team environment is essential.
• Ability to work under the pressure of weekly and monthly deadlines.
• Ability to keep a positive attitude at all times.
• Additional administrative tasks and duties as assigned.
• Special projects as assigned
Ability to use computer, spreadsheet applications, word applications, accounting/A/R program. Detail
oriented and task oriented needed. Ability to multi-task is a plus. Excellent communication skills and
accuracy and efficiency are key skills for this position. Ability to interface with many personalities.
Ability to work in demanding, fast paced environment is also a critical required skill. Experience with
OMD or industry a plus.
1-2 years of previous customer service/collection experience required.
1-2 years of office/administrative environment experience preferred.
Strong computer skills required including excel , word and outlook.
Detail oriented and task oriented skills needed. Ability to multi-task is necessary.
Prefer applicants with College degree or some college work completed towards 4 year degree (business application)
Pursuing a two year degree (business application) will also be considered.
Metro Sales, Inc. - 13 months ago