Our fast growing engineering firm is looking to fill a junior administrative assistant position to manage work load of the firm’s executives and coordinate office operations. Our office location is an upscale business complex in Parsippany, NJ. We are looking for highly motivated individual with great interpersonal skills, pleasant demeanor, timelines consciousness and who takes pride and ownership of the tasks in hand. Only residents within 30 minutes commute from Parsippany are considered.
The following are the requirements:
- Prepare service quotes and invoices
- Payments follow up
- Process company’s bills
- Arrange travel arrangements
- Other administrative activities
- Proven proficiency and advanced knowledge in Excel and excel formulas, MS Word & PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, and the Internet research is required.
- Good communication and team work skills
- A degree in business administration or accounting is recommended but not required
- Native English speakers
- Demonstrated ability to be professional, presentable, articulate, organized, conscientious, dependable, polished and comfortable in fast-paced environment required. Ability to work on multiple projects required. Ability to maintain confidentiality required.
ATEC Wireless - 6 months ago
An independent diversity firm dedicated to wireless communications services, ATEC provides RF engineering services and technical outsourcing...