Focused on people, not just our bottom line.
Here, you'll be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions. You'll work with other talented people who share your passion for doing great work that's in the best interest of our clients. And you'll have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office
- and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a company that cares, put a rewarding career more within reach at Ameriprise Financial.
Drive organic advisor productivity in the Ameriprise Advisor Group (AAG) channel by coaching advisors in fundamental sales skills, principles of practice management, and the ability to leverage company provided resources. Serve as an in-field resource and partner with field leaders, advisors, and staff to focus on client acquisition, the ability to deepen advice relationships, and efficiencies that will grow the advisor practice.
- Demonstrate client advice conversations as recommended through the Confident Retirement Framework and financial planning during advisor meetings. Demonstrate how the use of systems including Naviplan, Contact Manager, Thompson Platform, etc drive product sales. Partner with Field Leaders to demonstrate client-facing language and confirm use of sales processes with target advisors utilizing the Demonstrate, Observe and Confirm (DOC) process.
- Sell products and services to new and existing clients to demonstrate key sales skills for advisors. Coach sales leaders and advisors on how to approach client acquisition and financial planning through the Confident Retirement Framework. Demonstrate sales closing funnels on specific products related to Confident Retirement strategy.
- Present company approved content at client and prospect events with or for sales leader and advisor to drive new client acquisition.
- Leverage the 8 Key Marketing Activities, Confident Retirement, and Practice Efficiencies for client acquisition and new sales. Serve as the subject matter expert on items related to client acquisition, financial planning, practice management, case analysis, sales skill, and tools. Demonstrate the use of the Opportunity Manager tool to identify specific clients to approach on specific product strategies.
- Identify and leverage existing partnerships to increase advisor participation in focused coaching while providing access to regular group training and support to all advisors in the region. Partner with Regional Sales Managers (RSMs), field-facing resources and corporate partners to deliver best practices for coaching and training advisors. Coordinate and provide input to corporate partners to ensure alignment to region and corporate strategy.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent.
- 5 to 7 years of experienced required.
- FINRA Series 7, 63/66, 65/66.
- Ability to learn new technology and comfort in training others.
- Keen understanding of how systems and processes connect and strong ability to communicate the why and how of the tools and systems.
- Flexibility to work with varied audiences (i.e. Experienced Advisor Recruits, Targeted Career Changers, staff, advisors, and leaders.
APPLY DIRECTLY AT OUR WEBSITE
- Strong sales experience with a proven track record of client-facing skills.
- Must be comfortable in front of clients and prospects and be able to articulate complex concepts into simple language that lead to sales of products and services to drive revenue.
Sales Careers Online - 20 months ago
It's no surprise that Ameriprise Financial is a leading provider of financial advice. The company offers financial planning, products,...