Active Directory Engineer
- Provide technical Level III problem isolation and resolution for a Global Active Directory Network. Configures and performs advanced diagnostics on infrastructure components.
- Understands and repairs Domain infrastructure including DNS, DHCP, WINS and LDAP.
- Understands and can configure/install Windows Server 2003/2008r2 technologies for domain controllers and Radius Authentication servers.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
- Knowledge of domain administration and troubleshooting, Active Directory, MIIS/FIM, Exchange, Radius, and SQL server Administration.
- Superior knowledge of Active Directory overall and its administrative components.
- Perform domain administration for 61,000+ workstations including domain controllers, IAS/NPS, Windows 2003 /2008R2 server hardware, dynamic host configuration protocol (DHCP), domain name servers (DNS) configuration integrated with active directory, desktop configuration and end user support.
- Experience in Management of active directory structure in creation, administration of organizational units (OU), containers and sub containers throughout the domain from geographic to organizational standards, while setting policies and permissions.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled tasks.
- Has a basic understanding of LAN/WAN Protocols and TCP/IP infrastructures.
- Can correctly configure servers and clients for all services. Can isolate and repair most DNS and IP services problems. Understands and uses the appropriate tools in all instances during problem isolation and repair.
- Possesses an in depth understanding of communications technologies and can isolate and resolve most infrastructure issues.
- Associates Degree Minimum, prefer Computer Science or technology area or telecommunications science business minor.
- Three (3) to six (6) months of specialized technical courses in Windows and Active Directory technology's typically provided by vendors, technical societies, or equivalent experience
Brooksource - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard