Orange County, CA professional services firm seeks an Accounting Manager to oversee the accounting and financial matters of our organization including, monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting, cash flow, and financial systems.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Maintain General Ledger
• Preparation of Balance Sheet
• Preparation of departmental Profit & Loss Statements
• Bank Account reconciliations
• Preparation of monthly financial report to Firm’s principal partners
• Ability to analyze and adjust accounts
• Time & Billing calculations & Productivity Reports
• Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables
• Year-end closing responsibilities and interaction with Firm’s CPA’s responsible for tax filings for the Firm
• Development of department procedures & improvements
• Coach, develop and supervise one accounting assistant to raise their skill levels
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance with 5-10 years of Professional Service Firm accounting experience.
• 3-5 years in a supervisory or management position
• Experience with General Ledger, Budgeting, Forecasting, Accounts Payable and Receivables
• Knowledge of professional service firm software, including time and billing software. Prolaw is preferred.
• Experience in professional service firm accounting – Required
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong interpersonal relationship skills and the ability to relate well with a variety of
• Proficient in all MS Office applications with advanced knowledge of Excel
*Represents basic qualifications for this Accounting Manager position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic
Matfar.com - 15 months ago