If you have a passion for geriatrics and a love of mentoring...
Accelerated Care Plus (ACP) could be the next logical step in your career! ACP is rapidly expanding its specialized technology-based treatment programs throughout the U.S. and is seeking new Clinical Program Managers to join our growing family of licensed clinicians.
ACP Clinical Program Managers are able to broaden their clinical and teaching skills, while managing their own territories to provide training and support for ACP's advanced therapeutic modalities and evidence-based clinical programs.
ACP Clinical Program Managers are responsible for overall program management with an emphasis on therapist training related to "physical agent modality" applications for aging adults including the following prevalent conditions:
- Assessing and managing acute, sub-acute and chronic pain, including arthritis
- Managing and improving joint mobility, gait, and ADL's
- Neurological re-education CVA's, contractures, and other debilitating conditions
- Evaluation and treatment of acute and chronic wounds
- Treatment of urinary incontinence
ACP Clinical Program Manager Candidates should:
In addition to competitive compensation and a progressive corporate culture, ACP offers:
- Be Independent, Self-motivated, Success-driven
- Have a Physical Therapy or Occupational Therapy License
- Have 3+ Years Experience
- Be Able to Travel
- Be Computer Literate
- Long-Term Care or Geriatric Rehab Experience is Preferred
Headquartered in Reno, Nevada, ACP is the nation's leading provider of comprehensive clinical programs for long-term care, post-acute care, and outpatient facilities. We are "Revolutionizing Rehabilitation" by providing the medical technology and clinical expertise required to improve outcomes for broader patient population and more medically complex condition. ACP's programs include proven medical technology, evidence-based clinical program, professional CEU-approved therapist training and on-going program support. The programs are used by thousands of facilities throughout the U.S. including the most recognized providers in the industry.
- Performance Bonus Opportunities
- 401k Program w/ Company Match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Aetna's Resources for Living Program
- Orthotic & Prosthetic Device Program
- Basic and Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Paid Time-off plan
- Paid Holidays
- Corporate Credit Card
- Mileage Reimbursement
If you're interested in "making a difference," ACP could be the place for you! If you'd like to learn more about career opportunities at ACP, we encourage you to apply!