Accelerated Care Plus (ACP) is a Hanger company and a leading provider of Evidence-Based Clinical Programs, Leading-Edge Rehabilitation Technologies and Advanced Therapist Training serving nearly 4500 post acute and chronic rehab providers throughout the U.S., including the nation's leading Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, Home Health and Inpatient/Outpatient organizations nationwide. Together with these progressive therapy providers, ACP is "Revolutionizing Rehabilitation."
ACP has an immediate need for a PHP Developer to join our Corporate office in Reno. This position requires initiative, creativity, and programming skills to design, implement, and maintain software products. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated learner and a great communicator with exceptional analytical skills.
- Write, debug, and test code according to company and industry best practices
- Periodic code review and walk-throughs
- Maintain program revisions
- Provide design specifications and documentation for software projects
- Program documentation
- Maintain development tools/environment
- Provide technical support for production, resolve customer complaints and respond to suggestions
- Perform other functions as directed and necessary
- 3+ years experience with Internet/software industry
- Solid web programming experience in a UNIX/Linux environment
- Troubleshooting experience in Internet and networking protocols
- Proficiency in object oriented software and RDBMS
- Minimum of a BA/BS Computer Science or related technical degree required, MSCS a plus
Hanger, Inc. - 12 months ago