Assists Senior Vice President Far East Marketing with reservation requests and inbound phone calls.
Acts as a liaison between Casino Marketing and the Senior Vice President Far East Marketing.
Monitors reservation processing to ensure service failures are minimized.
Performs administrative duties: answers phones, reads and sorts mail and email, schedules appointments, makes photocopies, sends faxes, etc.
Orders office supplies.
Schedules meetings and appointments with other executives and departments.
Composes correspondence and written material.
Compiles basic analysis.
Enforces the privacy of all guests and limits requests for information about such guests in accordance with hotel policies. Ensures confidentiality of all casino
Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- At least 1 year of casino experience or compensating background.
- Maintain manual dexterity to access computer, extract and input information, and remained seated before a computer for extended periods of time.
- Effective decision making and social skills, and become knowledgeable of the hotel and casino, including all events, attractions, and restaurants.
- Work in a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment; maintain physical stamina and proper mental attitude and ability to deal effectively with guests, management, employees and outside contacts while working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Able to frequently move freely about the office, sit for long periods and withstand various activities such as frequent walking, standing, and bending.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, Mandarin Chinese and/or Cantonese Chinese,in both written and oral forms.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International - 23 months ago
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...