Cardno EM-Assist's ( www.CardnoEM-Assist.com ) Environmental Services division is seeking an experienced administrator to provide support to the Hazardous Waste Management Facility at Tinker AFB in Oklahoma City, OK.
Essential Job Duties:
Essential Job Requirements:
- Provide customer service; answer phones, take messages
- Research problematic issues relating to drum issuance and container pick‐up procedures
- Generate required monthly reports; Create agendas and take meeting minutes
- Maintain hazardous waste disposal files
- Coordinate responses to customers and Unit Environmental Coordinators
- Track and inventory supplies; audit records
- Process and prepare all paperwork necessary for daily pick‐up and delivery schedules
- Process containers; help prepare shipments of hazardous, solid and non‐hazardous waste for recycle, disposal and storage
- Conduct inventories and inspections
- Delivery of empty containers
High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associates degree preferred
- 1-3 years’ administrative experience
- Ability to obtain 40 Hr. HAZWOPER training
- Ability to successfully work with a diverse staff and for multiple customers
- Familiarity of industrial processes
- Experience using Microsoft Office software (Access, Excel and Word) database systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; attentive to detail
- Problem solving capabilities
Tinker AFB, Oklahoma City, OK
Based on experience and qualifications. Cardno EM-Assist offers competitive benefits.
Target Start Date:
Point of Contact:
Please complete the applicant self-identification survey . This process will allow you to attach your resume.
Make sure to include a cover letter, salary requirements, and references. Additional files can be sent to
with “Administrative Assistant” as the subject line.