Ralph Lauren Corporation is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 40 years, Ralph Lauren 's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
The incumbent will provide administrative support for the VP of Compensation.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
· Support Services for Corporate Compensation
o Provide general administrative support including answering phones, filing, scanning, copying, faxing and distributing mail
o Maintain calendars and meeting schedules
o Maintain office supplies
o Responsible for timely and accurate filing of T&E
o Responsible for travel arrangements
o Maintains departmental time off calendar
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Strong organizational skills
· Strong personal and work ethic
· Excellent time and work management
· Demonstrable interpersonal skills
· Excellent verbal communications
· Intermediate proficient with MS Office, (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Exercise independent problem-solving techniques to resolve administrative issues
· Must have a strong sense of ownership, teamwork, responsibility and initiative
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· An Associates Degree, preferably in a business or computer related area
· A minimum of 3 – 5 years of Administrative Assistant work experience
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.