HFF (Holliday Fenoglio Fowler, L.P.) is a leading provider of commercial real estate and capital market services to the U.S. commercial real estate industry. HFF operates out of 21 offices and offers clients a fully integrated capital markets platform including debt placement, investment sales, advisory services, equity placement, loan sales and commercial loan servicing. Our goal is to hire and retain associates who have the highest ethical standards and the best reputation in the industry. Without the best people, we cannot be the best firm.
This position will be responsible for providing support to producers as well as production support in marketing of real estate transactions from start to finish.
- Provide administrative and production support including typing correspondence (letters, memos, reports, etc.) using e-mail, blasts, scans, leap-files, etc.
- Schedule appointments, conference calls and set itineraries for Producer’s external and internal meetings.
- Organize Producers' calendars, make travel arrangements and process expense reports.
- Assist Producer and Real Estate Analysts in the preparation of marketing materials for real estate deals, including request for proposals, fee agreements, confidentiality agreements, offering memorandums, financial comparisons, due diligence data, letters, memos, reports, etc.
- Create and produce customized property information materials, comparable market analysis, market and industry research, and targeted client specific research.
- Assist analysts in researching the property and its market/submarkets to create the investment story for a deal.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations by pulling data from other sources such as maps, charts, logos, pictures, tables, etc.
- Maintain internal web-based database (CapTrack). Manage and update deal status in CapTrack including press releases, marketing lists and activity tracking.
- Take initiative to support Producers with high priority projects. Identify problems and alert team members. Respond to inquiries from clients and provide information as needed.
- Organize and file important deal-related correspondence.
- Coordinate researched property and market content with design team.
- May require some receptionist relief duties.
- Back up support to other Administrative Assistants as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3-5 years of related administrative, marketing, professional/technical writing, research and/or communications experience.
- Excellent communication, organizational, grammatical, and time-management skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrate problem-solving, decision making, and analytical skills.
- Commercial Real Estate experience preferred.
- Database experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, English Business preferred or related experience.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point (Office 2010 version).
HFF is an equal Opportunity Employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
- Office environment; work with computers, fax machines, copiers and scanners.
HFF, L.P. - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard