HFF (Holliday Fenoglio Fowler, L.P.) is a leading provider of commercial real estate and capital market services to the U.S. commercial real estate industry. HFF operates out of 21 offices and offers clients a fully integrated capital markets platform including debt placement, investment sales, advisory services, equity placement, loan sales and commercial loan servicing. Our goal is to hire and retain associates who have the highest ethical standards and the best reputation in the industry. Without the best people, we cannot be the best firm.
This position will be responsible for providing daily administrative/graphics support to Producers and Analysts in marketing of real estate transactions from start to finish and providing administrative support.
- Collaborate with Producers and Real Estate Analysts to create marketing collateral such as proposals, offering memoranda, graphics/covers, flyers, maps, aerials, logos, floor plans, pictures, presentation graphics/charts, and end bound books using Adobe Creative Suites 5.0.
- Label, edit, enhance and color correct / retouch aerial photos, photos, maps, site plans, stacking plans and provide other graphics as required for packages.
- Work with outside vendors and printing companies to oversee printing and distribution of books, presentation boards and other printed materials.
- Convert InDesign files to HTML files using Adobe Creative Suites 5.0 for email blast marketing
- Create property websites using HFF templates.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations by pulling data from other sources such as maps, charts, logos, pictures, tables, etc.
- Maintain internal web-based database and contact list. Manage and update deal status including press releases, marketing lists, activity tracking and email blasts.
- Organize and file important deal-related correspondence.
- Schedule appointments, conference calls and set itineraries for Producer’s external and internal meetings.
- Organize Producers' calendars, make travel arrangements and process expense reports.
- Assist with coordinating company functions.
- File, fax, make copies and prepare FedEx packages.
- Pick up and distribute mail, packages and faxes and other general administrative support.
- Additional duties and special projects as assigned.
- Proficiency with graphics required.
- Commercial Real Estate experience a plus.
- Social media experience a plus.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be a team player.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to stay organized.
- Must be dedicated to providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Degree in Marketing / Graphic design or equivalent experience.
- Must have 2+ years of related graphics experience.
- Must be proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, (Office 2010 version), Dreamweaver, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator, Acrobat).
- Database experience is a plus.
- Experience in MapInfo a plus.
HFF is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, handicap or disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Office environment; work with computers, fax machines, copiers and scanners.
HFF, L.P. - 2 years ago